Sunday, September 11, 2011

Punkin and Pi

I've blogged about my cat, Punkin, quite a bit. I've had him for four years and I love that cat. Recently I've had a hard time with wanting to start a family. Its just not the right time yet for us yet. I was able to convince Dan to let me get a baby kitten. I cannot tell you how much we love this little guy.



He is the sweetest little thing I've ever met.



He loves to sit on my lap all day long while I work.



It took some time for the two of them to get along, but now they are best friends. Punkin and Pi



And I love them. I'll apologize in advance for being the crazy old lady who blogs about her cats because she don't have children. But that being said, I'm not sorry. 
:)

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! Glad I finally got to meet Pi. I hope he continues his little pouncing ritual. He makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete