Monday, September 26, 2011

September Wrap Up

I have been really horrible at this blogging thing. But, in all fairness I am working about 60 hours a week between the two jobs. Yes, I said two :) I got an amazing job at C R England as a business analyst. This is a dream job, but on top of working for the University it has proven to be a little stressful. So between the two jobs, a little family drama and trying to be a supporting wife for a law student I've lost my free time for sewing. Amazingly, I've started to work on opening an Etsy account so I can try and sell some of my creations. Yeah, it hasn't happened yet but it is a fun idea. Someday.

I thought I knew how if felt to be busy, because I have been before but this gives me a whole new respect for single moms that work full time and still go to school. I don't know how anyone does that!!!

Please forgive me if there aren't many post between now and the end of October. I feel like I'm the first two miles into a  marathon and I'm not slowing down yet... unfortunately. This girl could use a nap.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am glad for at least that much of an update! I'm glad you found work! I hope it's as good to be home as you expected.

    ReplyDelete